Monday, January 12, 2009

Wanna play on a first date? Start your engines!

You've managed to land a date... Well, telephone the Queen! Now you need somewhere that says "I'm Fun and I don't take myself too seriously". I have just the thing. A lovely bit of fun that is sure to bring out the kid in anyone. Malibu Speed Zone is the spot. Located in the City Of Industry this Uber fun zone brings out the competitor in us all. With head-to-head racing in dragsters that allow you to flirt 0-70 in 3.5 seconds flat! What better way to say I fancy you then wheel to wheel racing with your sweetheart! Not to be missed is the full bar and extensive menu that is sure to please. Find out if your love is the next Danika Patrick or should be banished from the road. Have a drink, have a laugh and have a lovely bit of fun in a not-so-sophisticated spot that shows you can hang with all.
Malibu Speed Zone - City Of Industry - Written by: SpeedLA Dating