Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Lovely Guide for the LA Dater in you...

Hot off the press is the 2009 Zagat Los Angeles Dating (and Dumping) Guide. A pocket size guide with loads of goodies for the LA Dater. With chapters ranging from Where to Date, Where to Break Up, Nightlife, Sweet and Not So Sweet Stories of love or that never ending quest to find love. With Zagat you can expect the most up to date reviews on the latest, hottest spots and with this guide you can have a laugh and gain some good tips while you are at. A couple of excerpts I quite enjoyed are in the 'Jesus Get Me Out of Here' Stories;

"In the middle of an intimate moment, my so-called boyfriend said 'I don't think I can do this anymore because I'm engaged.' "

"He told me that his fetish was amputees and if something were to happen to me I would be right up there at the top of his list."

"I thought he was going to take me out for dinner, but he explained that he doesn't like to eat and only eats to survive, so we weren't going out to eat."

"We were fooling around. I went to use his bathroom, and when I came back he was at his computer checking out online dates."

You can find the Zagat Los Angeles Dating Guide at most book stores or athttp://www.zagat.com/shop/product_detail.asp?VID=0&preload=60009&prodid=731

Written by: SpeedLA Dating