Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Turning Virtuality into Reality...

Websites aren't just for business' anymore. More and more of us are having our own personal website, somewhat like a business card, for ourselves. Very often I get compliments on our SpeedLA site and questions on how and who made it happen. When I first decided to bring my company stateside I wanted a fresh, innovative and most of all, easy to navigate site with a pinch of English Flair. A lot easier said than done. After a myriad of failed attempts with other web designers, I finally came upon Virtuosity Inc. The owner, a talented individual by the name of Harshad, was my knight in shining HTML. The inspiration for the site was none other than my favorite shop back home, HarveyNichols.com. Virtuosity understood my vision and worked tirelessly to make it happen. One especially important aspect was the animation at the top of my site. Few designers can pull off such a intricate and complicated task. It requires talent, knowledge and most of all... Creativity. And Virtuosity has those in spades.

If your looking for a site of your own and are tired of the same old cookie-cuter, out of the box sites, look no further than Virtuosityinc.com.

Be you, be fun and don't settle.

Virtuosityinc.com - Web Site Designer and Developer

Written by: SpeedLA Dating