Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something good for Joan and Suzanne...

Since posting this very dear-to-our heart event, 'A Night For Suzanne...' Charity Event, I have been swamped with response. No doubt in part by the support of The Joan Gaeta Cancer Foundation. Since seeing the Foundation on the Nancy Grace Show on CNN, I knew immediately I wanted to do something to give back for all that Suzanne did for me. One of the few Cancer Foundations for Lung Cancer, I loved the attention it was giving Lung Cancer. Sometimes the forgotten, misunderstood or by some, 'the deserved' cancer, lung cancer kills more people than breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, melanoma, and kidney cancer ... combined. Lung Cancer is the #1 Cancer killer in the world and you don't have to smoke to get it.

I'm super excited about our event for and hope to make the Event a Bi-Annual Event in LA, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Seattle and every city we expand to.

"A Night For Suzane..." Charity Event @ One Sunset - June 23rd 2009

Cheers to the Joan Gaeta Cancer Foundation!

http://jglcf.org/speedladating.aspx

Love,

Anoush x