Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fancy a little Thai?

"I got heaven in my mouth and I think I'm gonna swallow.", this said by reviewer Allen C. on Yelp of Sompun and each time I visit Sompun in Studio City I think, blimey, maybe he's right! Perhaps I would have worded it a bit diferently, but I think you get the delicious point. Sompun in Studio City has long been a favorite of mine for years and is not only some of the best Thai in town, but a fantastic first, second or 10th date spot. From the Shrimp with Garlic and Pepper to the Soft Shell Crab, this valley spot creates the perfect dishes to equal the perfect atmosphere. Casual, friendly and the service spot on, this is a must visit for any foodie.

My personal favorite is the home-made Coconut Ice Cream. A lovely treat for any sweet tooth. Also worth a mention are the Thai Barbaque Chicken, the Firey Beef Salad and the Wide Noodles with wonderfully fresh vegtables.

Give an ello' to the owners who not only welcome you with cheer but cook with love.

Sompun Studio City - 12051 Ventura Place, Studio City 91604 - (818) 762 - 7861

Sompun - Yelp Reviews

Written by: SpeedLA Dating